Abstract Submission Guide
• Abstracts should be submitted only online through the conference website.
• The online system will take you step by step through the abstract submission process.
• Abstracts will be presented as oral or Poster presentations. Please indicate your preference on the type of presentation (oral or poster).
• If you choose Oral, we will notify you whether your oral presentation will be accepted or not in July.
• The Scientific Committee reserves the right of the final decision on the presentation type and session.
• The preferable topic of the scientific program must be indicated.
• After the form is filled, a Word file with your abstract should be attached.
• After successful submission you will receive a confirmation message via e-mail with a unique reference number corresponding to your submission.
• All abstracts submitted will be accepted as poster presentation.
• Please be aware that all abstracts must be accompanied by the paid registration of at least one author in order to be considered as submitted for review.
• Abstracts must be typed in English language.
• Total number of words should not exceed 300 including references and acknowledgments.
• The text must be typed single-spaced (justified).
• Paper title should be typed in lowercase, bold, Arial 14 type letters.
• Name(s) of author(s) should be typed in lowercase, bold, Arial 11 type letters. Omit titles. The name of the Presenting Author should be underlined.
• Name of Institution(s) and Corresponding Author’s e-mail address must be in lowercase, italic, Arial 11 type.
• The abstract text should be in in lowercase, Arial 11 type.
• Optionally: References and acknowledgments must be in be in lowercase, italic, Arial 10 type.
Abstract Template File Download
Go to Abstract Submission
For any further information and changes at your submission form or the abstract, please contact the Congress Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.